Wednesday 12 July 2017

Courtyard Dairy Cheese Shop Settle


The Courtyard Dairy has moved a few miles along the A65 to Half way between Settle and Austwick - It is just beyond the northern junction with the bypass, at what was the Falconry Centre,  with beautiful views west. It is 3.4 miles from the centre of Settle
It now has a cafe upstairs and a big display area about the history of cheese downstairs. I paid it a visit on its second day of opening at the end of June.

The Shop
The shop still has the big range of cheese - see my earlier article - and I bought some more Dalehead cheese made at Botton Village.



Here is the display area:








Upstairs is the cafe

I had a delicious ham and cheese toasted sandwich with salad.
The menu is based on a whole range of cheese dishes.


As I leave I see more customers sampling the cheese in the shop.


No comments: