Friday 30 June 2023

27 June 2023 Tuesday: Lots of ordinary jobs, Doris vinyl, Health tips - 30 Days Wild

 I have no photos from today. 

So I'll show one from yesterday


Here is a picture of the pump track / skateboard track in Millennium Garden near Booths, Settle. It looks like Boris Johnson's hair. 


It is a monoculture of Rye-grass


But my (paper) diary reveals I actually achieve quite a lot on Tuesday:

"100" tidying up items"

Swimming.

Took Doris in the car to do some errands- including going to Peter Allen Flooring on the industrial estate to choose some new vinyl for her new house for the Entrance hall and the backdoor-bedroom-bathroom- kitchen corridor. I wish I was as quick and decisive as she is for making up here mind

I listened to Michael Mosely Podcasts on my laptop and resolved

1. To drink an extra glass of water with every meal

2. To stand up every hour. Sitting is nearly as bad a lying down. The body needs gravity to keep up its bone strength. Astronauts do lots of exercise on the space platform but still come back weak.

3. Divide exercise up into several short sections during the day.



No comments: