Monday 12 June 2023

10 June: Looking up to the Langcliffe Hillside from Mill Close, Settle - 30 Days Wild

 Remember on Thursday 8 June, two days ago I had walked on the Langcliffe Hillside and looked down to Settle.   

Today I visited my friend's new house so that I could look back up to the Langcliffe Hillside. Here is the view from her front garden




I have drawn myself in as a red figure with a big head at the centre top of the picture.

Another day I will try going for a walk round the very top of the wood, so that I will be 1/4 mile further away but at the horizon.



Meanwhile Doris and Cynthia were at the back of the bungalow admiring the rose tree (almost a dog rose) in full bloom 





View up to Langcliffe hillside from the back of the bungalow

Earlier that day we had attended a talk at ACE Settle on "The magic of soil"

No comments: