Saturday 17 June 2023

14 June 2023 - Wed Coffee Morning at St Johns 30 Days Wild



 I had volunteered to make the coffee this Wednesday 14th and next - the 21 June.  Still sunny - so I encouraged some of the people to go outside to the garden.

All are welcome to the Barbecue at 6pm on Saturday 17th June here.



I see there are two ripe strawberries
- we can offer pick your own.

I notice we now have a brand new outside tap!
Maybe the drought has necessitated it.
But we still have 3 big water butts
next to the shed which will catch rainwater once it rains again.

Hope you can come for coffee next Wednesday - Midsummers Day!!

I photographed the charges for hiring rooms at the hall - may be useful for people who would like to come. The charges are for four hour sessions.




No comments: